School & Community Partners
Our partners embrace our shared future and the students who will build it. United to Learn fosters partner relationships between Dallas ISD elementary schools and private institutions to prepare our collective student body for life and leadership. Additionally, we engage businesses, community groups and individuals with a vested interest in the health of our community.
When I enter a United to Learn school, I can feel the difference. The teachers are happy, the volunteers are engaged, the halls are alive with inspiration. United to Learn embraces Dallas ISD and brings in resources and connections to fill the gaps to make our schools even better.
– Miguel Solis, Executive Director, Coalition for a New DallasBecome a Community Partner
- 2nd highest corporate revenue (Fortune 500; 2020)
- 3rd highest child poverty level
Our Supported Schools
- 49 Dallas ISD elementary schools
- 26,110 students
- 90% of students qualify for free and reduced lunch
- Half our schools reside in our highest need, limited resource zip codes