Remote Volunteer Opportunities
Don’t want to venture out? We have lots of ways you can engage with the community through these remote volunteer options. If your organization is interested in these or if you have an idea on your own, please contact Sarah Burr Bogaert.
Options for supporting teachers in our U2L Schools:
- Make teacher appreciation videos thanking them for their work.
- Assemble care kits for teachers.
- Gather items such as treats, supplies, etc., for teacher goodie bags.
- Host a teacher appreciation breakfast or lunch by supplying food from a local restaurant.
Help Build School Gardens
Ideas for building school gardens:
- Paint and decorate garden stakes.
- Create garden kits with seeds and gardening materials.
Organize a “drive-by-drive” within your company!
- Collect coats, school supplies, backpacks, etc.
- Collect nonperishable food for food pantries.
- Support book exchanges by collecting books.
Participate in Career Days this Spring for our U2L Schools.
- Help us create a “Career Day” video to add to our U2L video library. Students will have the opportunity to access these videos in order to learn more about different careers.
- Participate in a virtual Career Day this Spring for our U2L Schools! Here is our Career Day Campaign. Individual Links for the Career Days coming up soon:
General Volunteer Application
Please feel free to register as a volunteer at any time and we will have your information on file to contact you when we need you! Thank you.